> w < 毕竟是看着照片整理的，可能有些地方打错，请务必核对老师黑板上面的原版，如有什么问题请尽快指出！请大家认真复习，祝大家期末考试成功🍻～
You can learn how to type there.
Doing more exercise is good for health.
I have a couple of things to do.
I have just spent all my money
The boy is just sleeping.
This lesson is more difficult than that one.
She suffered a lot in her childhood.
Henry is going to Paris
I haven't finished reading the novel yet.
I get up very early everyday.
Is Mr.Smith in his office.
They have just finished their homework.
You need to be happier.
The coat is worth buying.
I find it difficult to talk with people.
If I see David, I will tell him.
- They were taught by Professor Li last term.
- This is the house which we bought last month.
- She is very glad to hear the news.
- I guess our basketball team will win the game.
- You speak English very well.
- A bad thing may be turned into a good one.
- He lives in the suburbs of Guangzhou.
- The robber was arrested yesterday.
- It’s nice talking to you.
- I do not know the man who wrote the article.
- I prefer going to second-hand shops.
- We have something in common.
- He won the first place in the contest.
- If you eat an apple every day , you’ll probably be healthier.
- She promised she _ do better work.
A.would B.will C.shall D.is going to
- A lot of books _ in our library.
A.is kept B.are kept C.is keeping D.are keeping
- Lucy _ to the Great Wall several time.
A.goes B.has been C.went D.has gone
- His story made us _.
A.laughing B.to laugh C.laughed D.laugh
- I often __ this game when I was young.
A.play B.had played C.would paly D.played
- One is never ___ old to learn.
A.to B.so C.too D.that
- How can you avoid mistakes when you’re in such a ___?
A.speed B.worry C.hastening D.hurry
- Tell me how to operate the machine , ___?
A. do you B.don't you C.shall you D.will you
- The world is changing day by day . You can hardly ____ what will happen tomorrow.
A.confirm B.predict C.check D.witness
- Doctors may find _ to have a sense of complete relief.
A.difficult B.it difficult C.it being difficult D.being difficult
- Please ___ the jacket to your father this afternoon.
A.let B.look C.answer D.take
- _ hobby is finger painting.
A.Mine B.My C.Me D.I
- I have read the airtide ___ by Lu Xun?
A. wrote B.writing C.write D.written
- The town is locally known _ “Little Nanjing”.
A.to B.for C.as D.of
- — Would you mind ___ the window? It’s too cold here. — OK, I’ll do it right away.
A. to open B.opening C.closing D.to close
Mr.Smith is haveing a meeting. He looks at the clock on the wall. It is 7:45. “The last bus left fifteen minutes ago”, he thinks. “I’ll have to stay in a hotel tonight.”
Mr.Smith always drives home after work. He lives outside the city. There is something wrong with his car, so today he has to take a bus to his office.
The meeting is over. When he goes out of the warm office, it begins to snow. He wants to have some warm food and soup first. Most restaurants are full of people and he has to go into a small one. The waiter shows him the menu.
“Some hot soup, please,” says Mr.Smith.
Later, the waiter brings the soup to him . When Mr.Smith is drinking, he finds something in it . “Come here boy,” he says. “Look there is a hair in my soup!”
The waiter says,”It’s usually a fly in the soup, I remember.”
- Mr.Smith usually goes home ___.
A.by bus B.by car C.by bike D.on foot
- ___, so Mr.Smith has to stay in the office.
A.There is no bus B.There is a meeting C.Something is wrong with his cat D.It is very cold outside
- The last bus leaves at __.
- Mr.Smith wants to have some hot soup first because____________.
A.7:30 B.7:45 C.7:55 D.8:05
- The waiter’s word mean that ____.
A. the soup in the restaurant is nice B.the hair is Mr.Smith C.they are usually flies in the soup D.he has to say sorry to Mr.Smith
A good memory is a great help in learning a language by remembering what he hears when he is a small child, and some children —— like boys and girls who live abroad with their parents — seem to learn two languages almost as easily as one. In school , it is not easy to learn a second language because the pupils have so little time for it, and they are busy with other subjects,too.
Our mind is rather like a camera , but it takes photos not only of what we see but alse of what we feel, hear ,smell and taste. When we take a real photo with a camera, there is much to do before the photo is finished and ready to show to our friends. In the same way there is much work to do before we can keep picture forever in our mind. Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us.
- We usually begin to learn our own language by __ it.
A.speadking B.hearing C.saying D.teaching
- If you have a good ____ , you’ll have less difficulty in learning something.
A.teacher B.camera C.memory D.famliy
- The children who live abroad with their parents can learn two languages more easily because _.
A.they are very clever B.they have good teachers C.they have a better life D.they have more chances to use these languages.
- __ can take photos of what can be seen, felt, heard, smelt, and tasted.
A.A camera B. Memory C.A diary D.A man's mind
- Memorys is ___ that we keep in our mind and carry about with us.
A.the best diary B.the best camera C.a great help D.a beautiful picture
The earth moves round the sun , and the moon moves round the earth. When our part of the earth turns to the sun, it is day. When our part of the earth turns away from the sun, it is night. The sun is much bigger than the moon. But sometimes the moon looks bigger than the sun, because it’s much to the earth.
The sun is very bright. It gives a very strong light. The moon looks quite bright, too. But it doesn’t give any light at all.
The moon looks much bigger and brighter than the stars. But in fact the stars are much bigger than the moon. They look smaller than the moon because they’re much farther away from us.
- ____ moves round ____.
A.The earth, the moon B.The moon , the earth C.The moon, the stars D.The sun, the earth
- Sometimes the moon looks bigger than the sun , because____________________.
A.it is much bigger than the sun B.it comes out only at night C.it is much nearer to the earth than the sun D.it doesn't give a very strong light
- The sun ____.
A.gives us light B.give less light than the moon does C.moves round the earth D.makes the moon move round the earth
- The starts ___.
A.look much bigger than the sun B.look much brighter than the moon C. are a lot brighter than the moon , but they are not bigger than the moon D.are much farther away from us than the moon
- The moon looks bright because______________________________.
A. it gives light B.it reflects the sun's light C. it nearer to the earth D.it is nearer to the sun
- I ___(watch) a football match every weekend.
- I enjoy ____(wear) second-hand clothes.
- He won’t watch TV unless he ____ (eat) his lunch.
- Have you ever ___(invest) money in property?
- ____(give) more time, the job can be done better.
- I _(watch) television for two hours last night.
- He often ____ (help) his classmates with their lessons.
- Please ___ (write) to your parents soon.
- He came here without __(have) a short rest.
- It’s difficult ___(tell) somebody’s character from their clothes.
- Nearly 2 billion people ___(live) on $3 a day.
- I _ (go) on a diet next week.
- She was excited because she ____(win) a lot of money on the lottery.
- I enjoy __(work) with you.
- I would like ____(spend) more money on clothes.
1.watch 2.wearing 3.eats 4.invested. 5.Given. 6.watched 7.helps
Directions: Write a composition entitled The Benefits of Reading with on less than 120 words.
Directions: Please write a composition entitled My Dream with on less than 120 words.
Directions: Please write a composition entitled Friendship with on less than 120 words.